Thursday, December 17, 2020

New things I tried this December

Beautiful eyes


I've been wanting to do eye lash extensions for quite some time now and finally I'm bored enough to try it this year (since we cant travel). I went to a home based salon that my friend P had tried and she also recommended doing the eyebrow embroidery so I did it as well. Anyway, its two different home based salons in Sembawang and I'm really satisfied with the eyebrow embroidery as my eye brows are always messy and thick, I havent been trimming them since the wedding years ago. 

Now that we have to keep the masks on for months ahead, at least I can make my masked up face look better with these done. Just for the record, the eye lash extensions was $45 for the 3D look and the eyebrow embroidery is $182 with one free touch up. 

 

No comments: