Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Long long time ago

The empty pool

The empty cinema

On Saturday, I did something I've not been doing for a really long time. I went for a quick 10 laps at the swimming pool on the 7th floor since the weather was holding up and it was not rainy. I was surprised that the pool was empty, it was rather cool as the sky was overcast with dark clouds. As I was finishing my 10 laps, a group of uncles appeared and I quickly got up and left the pool to them.

We rested a lot during the day and decided to go to the cinema to catch Wonder Woman 1984. The last movie we watched was many months ago in February and I guess this will be the only two movies for us this year. The cinema looked empty when we got in, in fact we hardly saw anyone on our way to the cinema as we booked a 12.20am movie. There were actually two other couples but we did enjoy a lot of space to ourselves. 

No comments: