Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Staycation #8 Last day at Park Royal Collection Pickering




P looked happy with his food

 

The rice made the difference for P

The spread

On the last day, we went down to Lime restaurant for breakfast and the service there was really better than in the lounge. For our hotel package, we were entitled to late checkout at 4pm, so it was just a day of more napping and nuahing and watching Netflix since its staycation and my stomach was still giving me issues. In the end, we checked out at 1.30pm as P was expecting a parcel to arrive at home and I also decided that it was time for me to see a GP to treat my digestive issue. 

There was a short queue at checkout as the process was not as fast and painfree as the keydrop at MBS. Anyway, we charged our dinner at Lime to the room so we also had to do a proper checkout at the counter. 

No comments: