Sunday, April 26, 2020

Shenanigans of CB weekend

M&Ms delivery
Just before dinner, we had a surprise delivery. Earlier today, P went to LP to look for Chocspot where he had been getting me my favourite peanut butter favoured M&Ms. It's rare so we dont easily find those anywhere else. I fell in love with those stuff when we tried it in UK 5 years ago and I'm glad we can find those at those special choc shops. However, the shop was not opened today so I didnt get my chocolate fix afterall. I wanted to go online to look for it, as everything is about shopping online now, but P said he'll take care of it. Ta-dah! We had a package delivery by Grab before our late dinner at 9pm and those chocs arrived.

We went for a late night walk at 1030pm and I'm glad to say the park was really less crowded than those earlier hours, so nobody really minded we didnt exercise alone.

The brandless foot mask worked!
It's gross but after the walk I was about to go and shower when I noticed the soles of my feet peeling. After I used the foot mask two nights ago, my feet felt tight and drying after showering and I had to layer it with moisturizing masks and lotion to feel better. Luckily, as what was written in the review and Qoo10 website, the dead and dry skin starting peeling off today. It's amazing how I'm shedding off those old skin, though a bit worrying how acidic those stuff must be to make this happen. I googled and I think this is quite harmless, though I'll going to order more of these and the complimentary moisturizing masks, I'm going to follow the guidelines and only use this once a month.

No comments: