Friday, April 24, 2020

A fruitful day

I finally managed to go out for a run at 6am this morning, P had been waking up early at 530am to go to work so that he can come home early. It felt good though I was still trying to get used to exercising with masks. The PCN and Bishan park is still crowded in the early morning, mostly with elderly and some of them are probably regulars at the park. After 7am, the sun was up and more people appeared, so it was time for me to head home. Wish I can do that again! We are advised to do exercises at home and there are many live streaming channels to do body weight exercise and pilates etc, but I would rather go out to get some fresh air while we still can.

As dalgona coffee affected my rest the other day, I made the matcha version today. I could only drink half the cup as the foaming part was also heavy cream and it was too much fats and calories for me. The coffee version is nicer, and easier to make without exhausting my cheap mini electric foam whipper. I might just get decaf instant powder next time.


Matcha version dalgona

Feet masks

Ordered these online
COVID is also good time for online shopping as there's nothing much to do at home, except exercising HBL and some Netflix. I bought new gear for exercising from UA and Nike websites, and I also browsed the web for some foot mask as my feet are dry and cracking. I cant go out for pedicure and manicure these few months so I have to take care of these grooming on my own. 

No comments: