Sunday, January 23, 2005

This is my happy blog. It's long weekend!! And I had spent it "meaningfully", meaning: slacking, sleeping and catching up with friends and family. =)

On Thurs, I went for an impromptu shopping trip with Huiyi and Peiling (my NIE good friends). Initially, the suggestion was to go Jurong Point to 'jalan jalan' after lessons as long weekend was coming. But we ended up in Orchard, with me totally un-mentally prepared and looking unglam. =P

It was fun, as all of us got something for ourselves (new clothes!!) None of us brought our camera since it was a impromptu trip, but anyway here's a pic to represent us.

Happy girls...hehee
Posted by Hello

From that trip, I've added 3 more pieces of clothes to my collection of new clothing bought this year. I can hardly use the excuse of buying them for CNY as two of those were black (my favourite colour for clothes) and the other was white (bought for Casey's wedding next month). But who cares? I'm getting so good that I can come up with good reasons to shop all year round, for e.g, there's pre-CNY and post-CNY shopping, practicum shopping, wedding shopping, birthday shopping, friends' birthday shopping, happy day shopping, sad day shopping and so on...

Last count of new things bought this year:
2 thumbdrive ( one lost somewhere just hours after I bought it)
2 pair of shoes
5 pieces of clothing
1 new HP all-in-one printer
1 book

Woah..that's quite a good start for the year, which doesnt seem like only 3 weeks had past. How could I ever have bought so many things??! I'm also renovating my room right now, building a new row of cupboard to replace my old one so that I have more space to put my books, papers and clothes after moving back from hall. Pocket burning big hole!!

Anyway, let me abruptly jump to another topic. On Hari Raya Haji, one of my classmates had kindly invited us to his 'humble abode' for a gathering, which is a rare chance other than our usual gatherings inside the LTs. It was a nice outing, chatting with people that I usually don't get to talk to amidst our busy school life. Like many of my friends' blogs, I must put up pictures, and this is my favourite of all, since it has my face inside. Hahahaa..


Femme of my class..
Posted by Hello

No comments: