Thursday, January 06, 2005

I'm finally back!! Cough cough.. my blog is full of cobwebs after one whole month of not attending to it. =P

I was away for such a long time, some of you might be thinking that I was kidnapped in China! I was back safely on 26th December 2004 after 3 weeks away from Singapore. It was purely a coincidence that we arrived on the very day that the Asia's tsunami catastrophe took place, I remembered sitting at the window of the plane and looking down at the peaceful lands below, feeling so excited about heading back home finally. Hmm.. it felt quite weird getting adjusted back to life here when the rest of the world was going through a major crisis. Then 2005 came, very quietly and in a most solemn ambience. The reasons for not blogging during the past 10 days was mainly due to the fact that I was recuperating from the trip, busy adjusting to the life back here, getting used to the idea that it's 2005 now and accepting the fact that I was coming back to school. =P

Okay..whatever it is, I'm back and attended 3 days of school so far. Sigh.. the truth is that I'm quite busy picking up the pace of school work right now, so there'll be no worries about me making a full report about my 3 weeks in China. There'll be too much to tell and too many photos to upload, it'll be 2006 by the time I'm done!

Don't be too disappointed though, I can't resist showing off my wonderful holidays, can I? Heehee.. therefore here's some random shots of my trip, in no significant order.. Enjoy! =)


No comments: