Tuesday, January 18, 2005

I know my blog is looking different.

Guess what? For the second time this year, I've messed up my blog template, and I've spent the past two hours trying my best to restore it to what you are seeing now. All my links are gone again! I'm so frustrated now but I don't have time to fix it tonight, will take days for me to link up everyone again. If you do not see your blog link on my page later on, do leave me a tag.

It occurs to me that Blogger is the source of this problem. I have the habit of updating my template every now and then, and on a 'suay' day (Let's make it a VERY SUAY day), the template is not saved properly. The html will be cut off somewhere and there's nowhere to get back your old template again, it's a horror when I click on "View Blog" expecting to see the updated blog but it turned out in a disheval. I really regretted having 'itchy' hand to go and meddle with it, should have learnt my lesson long ago. Bad bad BLOGGER... argghh..

This is a lesson for me and everyone to BACK UP EVERYTHING that you are doing, including your template and your blogs, as the "Save" button down there is not safe at all. All your work will be gone in a click.. *shake head*

No comments: