Monday, October 04, 2004


Yingzhi posing in front of her mercs.. that was the only glam thing about the outing this month. Our destination of the supper was actually a kopitiam in Jurong West. That's really quite unglam for us, as we always used to meet in town for our monthly gathering. Hahaha, but 'boh bian' now that we're stucked in this ulu area...

Danping is holding on to her autograph book which YZ was supposed to write and return to her when she was in JC1!! That's like 6 years ago!! (Oops, revealed our age accidentally) All of us actually wrote lots of stuff in that book before, and I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw all the cheesy stuff that I had actually written for Danping when I was in Sec 4. Yucks!! It brought back many fond memories though, and we're all friends for 10 whole years already. Hahahaha..

Both of them were supposed to do their most 'san ba' pose, but my camera shuttle was too slow to capture it properly, thus the awkward looks. Posted by Hello

No comments: