Friday, October 01, 2004

For those who really can't stand me and my chinese text or poems, I have good news!!! I'm really going to spare u guys from now on, heeheee. =P Decided to open up my original blog again at the following. Just a warning, if you really cannot stand chinese words, or many many chinese words flashing in front of you, eh..you can just leave that alone and continue to enjoy my regular blog here instead. =) Seriously, I won't blame you and I also won't take any responsibility if you start puking Chinese words out of your mouth. Hmm, some people just have language allergic problem...

Main reason why I started another blog is mainly due to the following 5 reasons:

1. Due to consumer needs. =) Like what I had said, communication for the targeted audience, and I decided to do that separately.
2. The tone and the way you express yourself in different language is quite different, for me at least it's so. I do not want to change the overall 'feeling' of this blog when I switch language. That wouldn't sound like me yah? One day when I start my first Tamil or Malay blogs, its going to sound different too..hahahhaa
3. I'm just bored
4. I'm just very bored
5. Do you need to have so many reasons?

Don't worry, I'm not going to be converted and close down this blog totally. Neither do I have the intention of translating all my past blogs into Chinese words. Sometimes, there's things that I totally formulate my thoughts in English, and at other times I totally formulate my thoughts in Chinese. It all depends on my mood. Strange huh? But it works this way for me..

I have to go, target to finish at least a report this weekend. More blogging tomorrow, maybe. Hahahhaa...

No comments: