Saturday, October 23, 2004

So touched, all my avid fans are getting impatient waiting for my blogs. Heehee... can't resist for a little update tonight.

Ever since I've expanded out a "franchise" on my Chinese blog, had been trying hard to keep up with business. But admittedly, Yurong street is kind of quiet recently, due to terrorists bombing the place with reports and exams. =P However, blogging seems to be the 'in' thing among my friends lately, look at the number of links on my blog increasing! A sign of exam stress. Or maybe, it's only recently that my friends are starting to hear about my blog due to increased publicity, then requested to linked up to my page. =)

Anyway, saw the link on Xiaxue's page for making this avatar to put on MSN. And this is me!! Ta da! *proudly*


my avatar..
Posted by Hello

I know I know, this is far from me, but actually it's me from far too. Yah, the dimple is missing lah and I'm even better in real person!! Hahahaa.. save all the comments to yourself, thank you very much. =P

I'll be back..

No comments: