Monday, October 11, 2004



I was at a flea market (clarke quay) last sunday. It ws my first time there, was so amazed to see all sorts of stuff there, it's really a good place for people to clear out their odds-and-ends at home. It's hard to believe, but even a 'hello kitty' that was once a rave in 2000 is still sellable, even though it's dirty and smelly.

Was thinking that I wouldn't be tempted by all these stuff till I came to the one with all the books! Yeah, I'm a nerd, my favourite past time is reading and collecting stamps. Muahahaha... Anyway, I got the above book for only $10, and it was brand new! They still have a lot of Dan Brown's books for very cheap rate (all brand new), but too bad I was too broke to stock up and too busy to read also. Mitch Albom was the same write for 'Tuesdays with Morrie', a book I would have truly enjoyed if I didn't have to write a report on it.. what a waste.. =P

Anyway, I feel that 'Five people you meet in Heaven" is even better; at least the guy is already dead and in heaven, so you do not have to keep worrying that he's dying like Morrie. And of course, it's philosophical as well. I finished it in just two days, as its really a good book for light reading. =) Posted by Hello

No comments: