Monday, January 10, 2022

Gratitude Journal for 9th Jan 2022

  • First weekend of January (after school reopened) is over, and all we've done was sleep sleep sleep. I should say I'm very well rested by now, hopefully I'm recharged for T1W2 which is getting busy busy.
  • Binge watched and finished Emily In Paris and Single Inferno on Netflix this weekend. Didnt feel like doing anything else except for sleeping and watching netflix. It's bad but felt so good at the same time. 
  • Went driving lesson on Saturday, but I skipped my workout again.
  • Weather was warm and I thought I should try swimming at the pool right in front of our doorsteps, we took a nap and only went for a short swim at 9pm+. Only 6 laps for me but better than none. (workout #05)
  • This afternoon, we wanted to try Buddy Hoagies or the hawker food near our place but P did not find anything he liked so we were back at Saizeriya again. (gratitude entry #07)


No comments: