Thursday, January 13, 2022

Gratitude Journal for 12th Jan 2022

  • Glad that I survived mid-week, it's been a long and tiring day as its my 'long day'. I went to help out with CNY celebration prep after that. I only felt the fatigue on my way home and I was too tired to move after I got home. 
  • P was working late as well so we just wanted a fast and quick option for dinner. We went Saizeriya again so we do not need to clean up after dinner and we can rest. 

  • I ordered pasta this time but did not enjoy it as much, think carbs is not for me plus I was tired and I'll stick to meat seafood and greens next time. 
  • I took a nap while waiting for P to come home but I only felt better again after I rested more after dinner. So I'm not as dazed or stoned anymore while I'm penning down these thoughts. 
  • I'm looking forward to tomorrow, I'll be home early for the delivery of shoe cabinet, installation of our digital lock and water purifier set. (gratitude entry #10)

No comments: