Tuesday, January 04, 2022

Gratitude Journal for 3rd Jan 2022

Things I'm grateful about:

  • I'm alive! Life is great!
  • We have this off-in-lieu today so tomorrow is the first day of school and that's for the P1s only, due to COVID. More time to ease into starting of the school year.
  •  I did my January nails, it's actually designed by my five years nail artist Eileen (I realised it's been five years after reading my blog from Jan 2017). She's really awesome and we did CNY nails today.

X'mas theme toenails she did a month ago

 

  • I'm glad I'm taking time the night before school reopen to pen down my gratitude. (gratitude #02)

  • I had this instant noodles thing call 'luo si fen' for lunch, something I bought from the U-mart downstairs, it satisfied my cravings but I've to admit its not too healthy and doesnt help with my digestive issues. Once in a while, folks. 



  • After having a nap, I realised it was raining outside. I didnt want to go for my driving lesson but I did, as this was the last session before school reopen. I met up with my primary school mate W for dinner and I was glad we can catch up few times a year.


 


  • After reaching home I let the ramen digest a bit and did my workout at 11pm. I had a recovery day yesterday as my legs are not used to running anymore, plus the weather was bad. I'm just glad I did another day of workout, my second for this year! (workout #2)

No comments: