Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Blogs

As I was saying, I was stucked at home with elephant-sized tonsils and excruciating sore throat the other day, therefore I spent a great deal of time surfing the net and did quite an amount of blogsurfing too. Thanks to me, traffic to all my friends' blogs had increased! Yeah..

I added two very popular blogs to the list of blogs that I will track down everyday. One of them belongs to the famous Malaysian blogger Kenny Sia and I'm sure I don't have to do anymore advertising on his behalf as he's already so well known in this small island. He definitely changed my view of how well Malaysians can write (pls pardon my ignorance)! *sheepish grin* Anyway, my favourite post is the recent one about Blogskins sins which includes a list of the very common big 'turn-offs' in the layout designs of many blogs. Well, I do use blogskins that was modified from blogskins.com as I'm too lazy to do all the designing and html coding on my own. However, I'm very particular about the overall layout of my own blog and reason why I don't add mp3(s) to my site is explained in his post. Check it out!! On a side note however, I don't discriminate people who do play songs on their blogs (as I know most of you do), as long as it's not songs like 'Lao Shu Ai Da Mi' or 'She Bangs' and the likes.. Argh, those songs give me headaches!

Another blog that I'm quite addicted to belongs to Karen Cheng, it's very well designed and I really like her blog layout, it's so so sooooo 'clean' and uncluttered. Just too bad I'm not artistic enough, or I will crop up my pictures just like hers. =P

A disclaimer: I had never photoshopped any of my photographs as I'm too lazy to install the program at the moment. Moreover, I don't think I have the time to edit and airbrush away all my dark eye rings and pimples. Basically, what you see is 100% what you get.

No comments: