Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Any drinks for you??


The 'uncle' from the drinks stall came to take orders, and after walking across the causeway and jostling with the crowd to get through the customs, I decided that we are REAL thirsty, thus I ordered large drinks for everybody. And the drinks were really LARGE size indeed, the sugercane drinks come in a surprisingly humongous glass and it was even bigger than a big gulp! Someone placed a handphone beside it while I was taking a pic of the giant sugercane drink, so that there's a basis for comparison when I post it up in my blog. The rest looked at me with amazement, "Ermm..are you that thirsty??" I actually ordered not one, but three of that sugarcane drinks completed with some coconuts for our dinner!! And that was really a lot to drink.  Posted by Hello

No comments: