Saturday, April 02, 2005

Amused

It's 4am in the morning, after being irritated by the fact that MSN could only finally be logged on about 2am just now, I'm back again!!

I'm really amused by something that I had digged up from a forum and the very 'kay-poh' instinct in me really can't help but blog about this. Guess those of you with high SA may have seen this clip before, in which a NUS freshman actually declared his love for a fellow school mate during a lecture. And what was even more amazing was the the lecturer actually helped him to 'surprise' the girl, not only showing to the whole lecture group a powerpoint slide that he had made, but also allowed him to present flowers to the girl in front of EVERYONE.

Oh my god!! Unbelievable.. that was truly my reaction. And I think some of us who are hopelessly romantic will feel that that was a vvvverrrrry sweet effort. Hahaha.. I must say that I really admire the guts of the guy, and I bet he never imagined that almost the whole NUS cohort and lots of other people would have heard about this as the whole lecture was recorded down in webcast.

Unfortunately, not everyone enjoys attention and the poor girl is really traumatised by this act. Obviously, just having guts is no use, especially if it's brainless gutsy behaviour. (Guys, please do not make the same mistake, only perform this act if you are 99% sure that the girl likes you!!) As an onlooker, I guess I would really enjoy such a show, especially if it happens during a boring maths lecture. But if I were the girl, I would rather die than to go for another lecture in my life (even though there's not a single chance that such a thing can happen to me). If you haven't guessed it, the courageous guy in question was rejected.

So, moral of the story:
If you can't make someone love you, at least do not make him/her hate you.

Excerpt from the blog of the poor girl:

Overnight fame results in many people calling and msging you out of the blue. I think I've grown sick of this whole shit already. I'm too pissed and lazy to reply to the messages also.

I think I'm on the verge of going berserk. But no point. Trying to think creatively about capitalizing on my current fame. Merchandise? Signature? Perhaps donate to my Paypal and you would receive within 7 working days. Fel says I can probably become the next big thing online. The suggested new Internet name for me would be 下雨, as opposed to the famous XiaXue. But I was thinking along the line of 下血.


Post note: Realised that it wasn't only NSK who couldn't find the link in my blog, so therefore it must be a flaw in the design of my new skin. Will do something about it! Meanwhile, the link:Click Here!!, hope no one can missed it this time.

3 comments:

SK said...

---
"Realised that it wasn't only NSK who couldn't find the link in my blog"
ur sentence sound like USUALLY only i will do such stuffs.. haha
---
no.. it was meant to sound like
if it's only u..i won't bother to do anything
haha
---

Yurong said...

Hahaha.. *Lol*...

SK said...

so mean of you..
still laugh ='(