Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Fremantle's fish and chips had made its name, therefore nobody should leave the place without having to try it. There were quite a few restuarants famous for fish and chips, and we went to Cicerallo's, which was always crowded with people as the food there was cheap and nice. It's actually fast-food concept so food ordered were wrapped up in big pieces of paper (like mahjong paper) and they eat the chips with vinegar and salt. Being Singaporeans, we can't stomach the food without the chilli.. so we bought a few packets of sauce for 30cts each. Chilli sauce is an amenity that doesn't come for free in Perth, usually they charge a price if you request for it. That's when I realised how much I've grown used to having chilli in my life.

Us enjoying the famous fish n chips from Fremantle, and my face kena cut off thanks to the photographer- my sister!
Posted by Hello

No comments: