Wednesday, October 22, 2003

Yeah..long time no blog. Yesterday went blog surfing and discover this HP character test from Xien's page, so just went to take the test for interest sake. I like the results, but I seriously don't think I can intimidate anyone with my confidence. =P But the part about me being a loyal friend is true.. hee hee.. Also went to Danping's blog and I think if I'm not wrong, she took down her blog page and started one somewhere else, becos of the disclosed blog addie. But guess I'm too lazy to shift as I'm too comfortable settled down here. Don't care.. =P I wondered if she started any new blog page at all, didn't get a new addie from her anyway.

Haven't blog once since Hock Sui came back, hmmm.. should say that we spent quality time catching up before he's gone again for his training next week. Really felt so happy the past two weeks to make up for lost time since he started TIP. But I guess he's right, it's about time I should do some serious thinking about what I want to do to make myself happy next. Frankly in the past one mth or so I just kept telling myself that I will take things as it come and was really spending my life just waiting for him to be free, so that we can spend some time together. Just thinking/discussing of what I should do next made me quite defensive and sort of depressed too. Maybe that's why I didn't want to face it in the first place. I just feel quite useless to be doing nothing concrete and have no goals/motivation in life at the moment. But life shouldn't be like that for me and it's time to do some soul-searching, I had seriously thought about it anyway, luckily I guess I'm not too desperate or depressed yet (or I may just sink into endless whining and complaining). And at least that gives me some leeway to decide properly, which is a good thing. Hmm, all of a sudden it's quite ironic as I suddenly don't feel like doing any kayaking or NPCC stuff anymore; even though it's all those stuff that's keeping me happy all the time. Suddenly, I just want to be somewhere like where Wendy is and doing something altogether different. I really not too sure what to do to keep myself happy, maybe I'll be glad just to land myself a 9-5 job; maybe I just want to learn something new for a change. I don't want to go Ramunia, I dont want to go IPC all of a sudden. Are these hindering me to start something new?? The soul searching shall continue..

No comments: