Wednesday, October 29, 2003

Sometimes, I really don't know what I'm doing.. I'm doing nothing all day but sleeping and rotting away, waiting for night time to come. But anyway, thanks for the encouragement Ling! Did I sound depressed/sad the previous previous post? Nah.. actually I think even if the sky is falling down, I'm not affected anymore. I don't know where my anxiety has gone to. Maybe there's still other issues on my mind.

Hmm.. let's move on to a lighter topic.. Wondering if I write a testimonial for myself on friendster, how would it be like? Obviously I'm a humble and modest little creature, so would point out more of my own flaws (which is not that many anyway) rather than singing my own praises like what everyone else had been doing..hahahhaha..

Yurong is a really great friend, she's loyal to her closest buddies and will always be there for them. But she's a big PROCRASTINATOR... likes to throw things to the back of her head and only get started when it's absolutely necessary. Thus, she's too lazy to call her friends or organise gatherings. BUT..she'll still be there for everyone after a long time. She's quite shy when meeting new people, but warm up to them easily. She has this weird habit of avoiding making phone calls to anyone, it's a psychological disorder diagnosed years ago, and she's also anti-social. If she sees any acquaintances whom she hardly knows on the street, she avoids them like plague and tries to hide away to avoid the awkwardness of making small talks. Now, isn't that anti-socialness? She's loves being with a big group of people, but at moments during a great party, she'll turn into a hermit and hide in a corner, mellowing down very fast. But other than all these, she's alright and appears to be quite normal. Her mental age is 2 years younger than her realistic age, so pardon her if she appears quite naive and out of the world..she's still living at 20 years old of age. Yurong has lots of dreams, but does not think that working is necessary although that's what she's supposed to do. At this moment, she's at a juncture of her life where she doesn't know where to start, continue and end. But give her some time, she doesn't like to plan too much ahead of her in life and just take things easy as they come. =) That's a double edged sword as some people may find her too laid back to achieve any success while others will admire her simplicity in life. She's just a harmless and unthreatening human being.

Hee hee.. I'm done.

No comments: