Monday, October 27, 2003

Friendster
Okay, think everyone should know what it is and what it does. Anyone who do not know what is friendster..erm..I guess shouldn't be living in this world at all. (Go bang your head on the wall!!) I have accumulated 82 friends presently and connected to 255, 000 others.. It's quite amazing at first, and I spent my days surfing to people's pages, adding people I know, then 'kay-pohing' about how my secondary school friends, JC friends and other people whom I know are doing. Maybe I was too bored, but went back to surf around for days, and eventually all the friends just came 'rolling' in.. now they mostly found me instead of me finding them. I feel that everyone is more interested in adding friends then the friends they had added. At first, Hock Sui was really against me spending my time there, saying its boh liao, lame etc.. maybe he's just jealous. =P But nowadays he's the one surfing around everyday!! Sigh.. who's the lamer?

No comments: