Friday, June 06, 2003

Yesterday, received an concerned email from Auntie Wu asking me why I posted the lyrics of her favourite boyband 5566 in the previous blog. Hee hee.. I happened to hear the song over the radio a few days back when I was on my way home, liked the song when the show was on, so decided to dig out the lyrics and post it online. Actually she was right, I was in quite a low mood when I heard the song but now I'm alright again. I've even forgotten about what I was sad about, recently I do have quite a lot of things on my mind, but actually I'm not really bothered by any of them yet, it was just many passing issues. At times, I think I was really not myself and seemed to be lost in thoughts, partly also due to the tiring discussions for the course and also many other odds and ends stuff. I'm even sleeping earlier than usual lately due to the tiredness. But IPC is still quite fun, especially on Wednesday when we went for a very fast hike up Bt Timah hill, and then the prata feast for breakfast. Later, we will be having telematch at East Coast and then there'll be a break during the weekend before they start the course next Monday. It's quite nice when we have lots of time to have such activities rather than getting stuck in HQ all the time. But I had really decided that this will be my last time (for CIBTC at least), and I'm already halfway into 'retirement' stage. I've observed how the rest of them work and I think they are really very good on their own, their thought process is even better than me at times, so I'm quite satisfied with it.

Last night when I'm home, was quite irritated that my younger sister had shifted her mattress into my room and she had decided to sleep there everynight. Well anyway, the next two weeks I'm only spending a few nights at home but still, it's quite atrocious. I can't understand why she can't sleep on her own all of the sudden when the past 5 years she had been doing just that. I think her imagination is really running wild. SIgh.. When I'm back home after the next few weeks, I'll surely chase her out. Anyway, I've decided to bring my journal along to the campsite as we have a lot of free time at night and I think I will have a lot of thoughts to pen down. Will not have the time to update my blog much for the next few weeks..

No comments: