Tuesday, June 17, 2003

Just happened to see Mingjie online and we talked about the many touching incidents that had happened among the instructors, I only witness one or two of these incidents but it did warm my heart too. Read Serene's email this morning, and she also mentioned about feeling quite bonded to them after the ATC. Hmm..really miss that kind of feeling. I was with them throughout the Pre-IPC and IPC period, but mainly due to ATF and later on due to SIE, I wasn't with them for the most part of the actual course. Perhaps its a pity too, but don't feel as much as the previous few times when I left for Brunei, then Thailand. Maybe it's really due to role that I'm playing among all of them, although most of the time I was supposed to play the officer role, but mostly I also did whatever they are going through. Its already less stressful than previously but as for my commitment level this time round, personally I feel that its a lot lesser too. =P

The first touching incident to me happened during the very last day of the IPC, when I witnessed a few of the boys dropping tears at moments of guilt & anguish and Yaohui made a very touching speech, I was indeed quite touched by him. The second time was the seond day of ATC when Yijun was about to go off to Ireland, I could see that he really couldn't bear to leave and was very touched by the farewell song we had made up for him. And then on Sunday as I'm about to leave, was so tempted to join them for campfire when Pui Mun and Michelle asked me to go back, was quite touched by the look on their faces and for that moment, I couldn't bear to leave as well. I wasn't around the last two incidents on Monday when they celebrated Weiliang's birthday at midnight and also after ATC, they went to send Qianying off at the airport to sing the song 'I'll Be'' for her. Wonderful memories for everyone..

No comments: