Tuesday, June 17, 2003

For the first time in the past two months, I'm able to view the Funkygrad forums again.. Yeah, think this week is really a much better one for me! =) Even the weather is nice enough to offer me free air-con last night, fortunately this morning I can sleep all I want. Finally I'm back home to stay for more than two nights at one go, think my parents are really glad to see me. Can't believe it, they're really in good mood since I'm home. Heh.. even giving me extra allowance again! That's the best part, because I can forsee that my bank a/c is going to reach a new low point as the long holiday drags on while I keep canceling my tuition due to the camps. Think I'm quite fortunate that they're really encouraging me to slack while I still can afford to, and both are optimistically forseeing that I won't be working so soon..

Another piece of good news, the 5th book of Harry Potter- The Order of the Pheonix is going to be out this Sat! Had been putting off the potter chase for the last 3 year.. Think I will be going to the book store to make a pre-order today..

No comments: