Sunday, June 08, 2014

Hong Kong Trip Day 1

I've traveled to so many places this year, and I've always wanted to start blogging about my journey, but eventually was too tired/lazy/busy to do so. Let me see how long I can keep up with this.
So, this is my 5th trip out of Singapore this year. It's a trip with my close buddy and we booked the tickets in February when there was a Jetstar promotion ($250 sgd). 
As the flight was in the afternoon, I didn't knock out on the flight like my previous trips, I looked out of the window and saw these beautiful clouds when the sun was going down.


It was almost 11pm when we reached, and it was midnight after we finally showered and go out to search for dinner. We found a Yuen Kee restaurant near our guesthouse and ordered their beef bisket noodles (around $30 hkd), it was quite good for a shop opened at that hour, and it was still filled with customers.





Although it wasnt one of the restaurants in our 'must-try' list for this trip, the first bite into the noodles was refreshing and the beef brisket, tripes etc was chewy. We felt quite satisfied with this very late night meal. 

No comments: