Monday, February 21, 2005

NVM 05 Blog before Practicum Starts

It's really early in the morning, even earlier than the time I used to wake up for my 8.30am lessons on Monday. Used to suffer from Monday blues due to that, but now it's even better, it's Practicum blues! Yeah.. 3 cheers for my sufferings.

Anyway, before I get myself all geared up and ready for the battlefield, let's have a early blog!

Yesterday, I took part in the annual National Vertical Marathon organised by the NTU sports club. For those who are unaware, it's an event for people who wish to torture themselves and explore buildings by climbing up the stairs. And I mean high buildings like the Westin, OUB building or suntec towers.. for us yesterday, it was the Temasek tower. It was a whooping 51 storeys! I didn't know how I ended up on the 51st floor in the end, but I knew that from the 10th storey onwards, I was thinking I would just flop down anytime and die there. But of course I didn't, and I'm glad to be alive and tell you guys the tale about it now.

That was actually the 5th time I took part in the same event, it was sure worth the labour with great goodie bags and a breath-taking view after proving that I can climb stairs! =)

Okay, better get going soon. Good luck to everyone starting on your practicum today, your students would be dear, I'm sure!

Temasek Tower, I actually climbed my way up to the top!!!
Posted by Hello

No comments: