Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Yo! I'm in the blogging mood tonight as there's no lessons the next 3 days for me! Haven't been staying up till such late hours for a long long time. Yeah.. Yippie!! You can be surprised how teachers are even more looking forward to holidays as compared to the students. And the even better news is that I'm going Tioman for a leisure trip over the weekend to celebrate this mid-NIE enrichment-break. Heehee.... No diving though I've been looking forward to dive at Tioman for ages, it's sort of like an impromptu decision but I'm still happy!

Anyway, I've gotten a G-mail account for myself after hearing about how people are dying to associate their name and nickname with @gmail.com. How can I resist that? Hahahaa.. The super-duper wonderful thing about G-mail is the 1000MB of mail space, where else can you get such a good deal? Anyway, I've gotten a very creative email address that is sizzling hot. Despite the popular name, I've snatched it first.. Yeah! Now you guys can email me at yurong@gmail.com to tell me how wonderful I am. No kidding! I'm serious.. =)

Okay, let me abruptly jump to the next topic. I must buck up with my blogging as I've been hogging this wonderful blog page for the past 2 years and this is only my 191st entry. While Danping is already celebrating her 303rd!!! Oh man.. I must buck up!! Or, or, I'm starting to suspect that the blog counter for blogger is not working that well. Hehehehe.. *sheepish*

Oh well, let me warn you that this is going to be a very long blog. The zzZZ bug had hardly hit me even though it's almost 3am. I'm even thinking of catching a few more episodes of 'Sex and the City' before I turn in later. Carrie is so cool while Samantha is ever funny with her horny plus slutty comments. Hahaha..lots of funny puns for you to laugh your heart out after a busy day at work.



For your information, I'm still at the 2nd season (my sis had already gotten the final season a week ago). I'm quite lousy at catching up with TV show or sitcoms.. there's many many DVDs/VCDs lying around at my place but I hardly have the time to go watch them. Think I'm not really interested at developing a close knitted relationship with the TV anyway. But 'Sex and the City' is a real good one, considering the fact that I've never watched any episode of 'Friends' before, it must be real cool to catch my attention.

Okay, though I'm intending this to be a longer post than this BUT my eyes are closing from uploading photographs onto the net. I'm turning into a panda. Will show you the wonderful photos taken by my 'Mr Right' in my next blog. Heehee.. yawn..

No comments: