Saturday, June 12, 2004

My "Mr Right"

Hey hey, Aileen had been complaining about the inacitivity of my blog later, I think all my fans are dying out there too. So here I am! =) It's really an enormous blog dry spell. A few nights ago I tried to come in and blog about my new life at NIE (though it's not really that interesting) but blogger was down! Or maybe under some kind of maintenance? Anyway, we'll talk about NIE later, I'm so excited as I'm here to introduce my baby to you guys... ta da!!!
Panasonic DMC-FX1

I've named it "Mr Right", so now I've found my Mr Right! Hahahhaa.. Ok ok, I better stop sounding so kuku!! Last night, I've been experimenting around but haven't really muster the manual functions yet. I promise to turn this blog into a photojournal after I've learnt how to take nice photos, hee hee.. Aileen was the kind soul that brought me to Sim Lim to get my digicam, I must announce her name loud here to make her feel proud hah. Anyway, we've got lots of freebies as there's a Panasonic fair at the moment, so there's many good stuff bundled with the camera during the promotion, best buy! I think I'm feeling much more satisfied with all this freebies and the guy who sold me the digicam even gave Aileen a cleaning kit free of charge!! Hee..we quite gian-bng lah, left the place feeling happy and excited. But since I was with a shopping queen, not surprising that we headed over to Bugis Junction where the GSS is on. There's really lots of nice clothes at Bugis and I felt so much like buying everything. But too bad my wallet doesn't allow me shop till I drop after making such a hafty purchase.. Sigh..

Hey, I've realised that all of a sudden I'm having difficulties stringing up my sentences and trying to make sense out of them. Argghh.. wanted to talk about the digicam but the words just doesn't come out properly. Don't tell me this is the after-effects of studying chinese grammar intensively for the past week! Hmm..do you sound I'm sounding a tad weird in this blog? =P

By the way, Merry and Pippin are still stuck with the ents. Legolas haven't traveled far yet as I haven't been picking up the book for weeks already... Maybe will catch up with them this weekend. =)

No comments: