Monday, December 22, 2003

Boring work=> blogging Edited blog title to humor Miss Wu, hee..
Oh my, just went to Danping's page and saw her new blogs. Don't even have time to go through all of that as I guess I should be sleeping soon, but I'll be back babe! Suddenly feel inspired and decided to give my bloggie some updates, I think the 'peak' of everyone blogging down their babblering and boring life is when they feels the most bored. From what I observed, Miss Wu started her blogging during her attachment and my other good friend Miss Lim also became a blog fanatic when she just started working. Heh.. how interesting. And now Aileen is gone from the blogging scene for more than a week, probably too busy enjoying and shopping from xmas. But now Miss Wu's back again, as she's stuck in her office for FYP during the hols. What a life..

Job search
Alrighty, the job search is going at full force again. I have no more excuses as Hock Sui had already finished his post-grad, went for OBS and settled down happily in his job while I'm still bumming around (and I actually graduated a few weeks before him). CI course is over, no more tuitions and the only excuse that I've left now is the Ramunia, which is quite lame too and it's going to be over in a blink. Went for two and half interviews today in a row..and came back feeling that it's a feat. It's a feat as I was punctual for all 3 appointments and got myself a part time job which I'm quite interested.. at least it's a small feat. The first place I went was this enrichment centre for kids above the cold storage which is opposite to where Diah used to live..and we used to go there (that's why I was able to find my way there early this morn) The girl who interviewed me called back after I'm home this evening and said that they decided to give me a part time position to adapt to the job first. Sound pretty good, I only have to work 4 hours per day for a start and the pay is satisfactory. Sigh, maybe I'm really stucked teaching for the rest of my life.. dunno if I should be relieved or sad?

No comments: