Friday, May 28, 2021

What I'm up to these days

Last night, I was watching a video of my first and only ultra marathon at Hakusan Shirakawa-go, cant believe that was already five years ago! It's already the second consecutive year that we're stuck here in SG and we cant travel during the holidays. As I watched the video and read the blogs of my traveling, I kept feeling the pangs of wanderlust. Sigh. Usually I have no problems falling asleep, but I could not sleep until 6am in the morning, therefore I did the previous post and update.

Well, other than looking forward to the cruise trip, I'm trying to get back to a healthier routine, making good use of these six weeks to get myself into better shape. Other than going to school last Thursday and Friday, I didnt step out of the house for a solid four days until last night when I took a walk with P to St Andrew's village. 

Clear sky with bright moon

Somehow, I've lost the motivation to jog or run for now, but I've been doing Chloe Ting's workout again and I've only skipped one day out of the past five days. P and I started taking these walks for awhile but we havent been going to St Andrew's for a few weeks already. Last night happened to be this super flower blood moon lunar eclipse night and we spotted the big and bright moon when we took our walk at 9pm+. We ended our walk at almost 11.20pm and there were still many runners, cyclists and people taking strolls at such wee hours. I've enjoyed the walk as it cleared my mind and there was also a warm breeze. Surprisingly, I didnt sleep well last night despite the walk so I did not go to school as planned. I woke up at 9.30am, did some urgent work and started my home workout routine so at least I feel better after that. 

No comments: