Friday, June 05, 2020

Post CB back to school in Phase 1 (T3W1)

Honestly, it was hard to adapt going back to school again after almost two months of no normal teaching. I felt sleepy the first day I was back and had to take naps most of the afternoons. I managed to continue with Chloe Ting's workout streak (35 days and counting, only skipped 2 days in between) even though we could only do it together on zoom for two afternoons out of four.

I would say school life is the least hectic this year as we dont have CCAs for a term already, no overnight camps, no TIE and no workshops etc. I even managed to clear all my markings during the March hols and over HBL/May school holidays period. On the otherhand, it's sad as I should be on my flight to US at this moment, instead of just celebrating the fact that it's Friday. I've come to terms with no traveling and I only realised now I can stay at home for weeks without going out. Nevertheless, I still have some hopes that we will get to travel at the end of the year.

Very nice sunset on first day of school

No comments: