Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Jan'15 Running Report

This year, I started early and clocked a total of 8 runs (50+km) in January, it's not a lot but at least I did not slack totally like previous years, I try to be consistent in running to keep my engines warm.

Having said that, there are really days after work when I really do not feel like doing anything except for lazing on bed. So there there were weeks when I did not run at all and there were weeks when I ran 3 times.













Finally, at the end of last month I joined Running Department for a longer run, it was a 10km loop around Macritchie, I really enjoyed it and was glad to revisit Macritchie after years. As I was running on those paths, it reminded me a lot of the time I was in high school and JC, we always had our cross country at Macritchie, but even a 4-5km seemed like such a long distance for me at that time. I certainly wasnt a fan of running during my younger days!

Photo taken from RD facebook, hope to do more 'longer' runs with them in Feb! 

No comments: