Monday, December 01, 2014

Shoes power

After my Dec hols trip to US in 2011, I fell in love with Ferragamo shoes. I had been wearing local brands like Charles & Keith for a long time before the trip but my favourite pair of shoes never lasted for more than three months of continuous wearing. I cant imagine spending more than $50-$60 on a pair of shoes, but my sister convinced me to invest in a pair of Ferragamo after we saw them on sale at Nordstrom rack, it was a very well designed wedgie with felt lining selling at USD $175 .

I felt the pinch then but I never looked back after that, in fact, I was hooked to Ferragamo shoes, comfortable heels with those pretty little ribbons. Its really addictive! I wore that same pair of shoes for 18 months, rain or shine, and I'm really surprised by how hardy it was. After we finally parted ways, I bought my second pair of wedgie for $300 through Reebonz last year, its a grey pair of Espadrilles that is fairly comfortable and still serving me well. But my thirst for Ferragamo is growing bigger and I bought two more pairs within this same year, a $700 black heels (again, under the persuasion of my sister) for formal events and work. 

I've been thinking of getting a nice pair of flats that I can wear for more casual outings on weekends and after work, so I bought this pair of Ninna flats for $635 after browsing Reebonz for days. I like getting branded stuff from Reebonz as I can opt for payment through instalments. One more pretty red shoes to add to my collection and I'm really loving it!
Newest addition to my Ferragamo collection
How I love thee




No comments: