Thursday, October 16, 2014

Powder power


When I finished the tub of mineral loose powder from the Face Shop, I went online to research about the best selling loose powder in the market. Several people recommended Chanel and there were good reviews about it, I thought that Chanel makeup products will be really pricey, but decided to check out the price at the airport during my trip last month. 

I vaguely remembered that someone blogged about this loose powder and it cost >$70 at local shops (I went to Robinsons last week and it was priced at $77 there), therefore I was delighted when it was just $57.50 at the airport, that's a whooping $20 off the regular price. 

The loose powder is really fine, easily to apply after I put my concealer and BB cream, it smells really nice too. The packaging looks really good and classy with the Chanel logo on it, even though this is the first time I splurge on makeup, its really value for money as I managed to save quite bit. 

No comments: