Tuesday, September 09, 2014

Teachers' Day 2014

This is the best time of the whole year, or almost the best! Sept holidays had just started and term 4 is fast approaching and we'll end the school year soon. Getting excited when I fast forward everything, past the exams, markings, events etc..

Last week was hectic when we celebrated Mid Autumn, Teachers' Day the next day and then had the Teachers' day dinner. But the feeling was really divine when everything was over. The most tiring point came just before the dinner, I fell deep into a nap, overslept and really contemplated not going out at all. 

This year's Teacher's Day is considered one of the best out of my 9 years here (woah, almost 10!) as we laughed a lot and had great fun dressing up as heroes. Anyway, here are some portraits of me drawn by my students as class activity. I can understand its a tall task for some of them as I dont have any artistic talent myself. When I was looking at them at task, some of them were really scratching their heads, drawing and erasing countless times but just could not get it right. Oh well, I do appreciate the effort.



No comments: