Monday, October 09, 2006

Short Notes

While waiting for the bell to ring, I have this sudden urge to blog. I'm at work actually, feeling quite happy as it's already the last and final week of lessons before we break for PSLE markings and exams.

It's revision, revision and revision this week. I really glad the haze had cleared these few days, otherwise it's just going to give me more headaches on top of the markings that I have to complete by the end of the week. All the backlogs..arghh..

In class its also quite chaotic as papers are flying around. I hate this part of the year when we give back all the worksheets, do corrections and file them step by step (some kids can never keep in steps). For primary school kids, it's a lot of spoonfeeding. We punch holes for them, we even keep all the files and worksheets in class in case they'll lose it once they bring the files home.

I wonder why during our times the children are much more responsible and independent. Pondering..

No comments: