Monday, August 22, 2005

Time. Rain. Mondays.


Raining outside.. Posted by Picasa

Time flies. That's a cliche line that everyone loves to say when they are having fun and it's the end of the hols. Have you ever wish that life can be the same as what we always see in the movies. You've seen it before, they have these lines flashing across the screen: a week later, one month later, two years later, and voila... time had passed! Sometimes, when I'm feeling bored and I don't really like what I'm doing, how I wish I have those kind of 'in a blink of an eye' effect and time can fast foward a bit more. I just feel like finding out what I'll be like months and years later. Will my life be better then?

It's been raining the whole of the weekend so most of the time I was at home reading a good book, catching up on sleep and just slacking. There are times when I really love the rain. It's a good reason to be in bed, it makes the air smells fresh, and sometimes it even make me feel peaceful. But at other times, it is quite frustrating: Why is it always raining when I'm planning to go out?? It's even worse if I'm on my way to work or back from work. I just don't like it when it rains when I have a tiring day ahead or behind me.

Anyway, even though I've really rested well this weekend, I'm not the kind of person who loves to stay at home or indoors too much. At this point of time, I just sort of wish for that 'fast-foward' effect, so that this boring weekend will be behind me and I'm doing something better soon.

No comments: