Thursday, August 18, 2005

Graduation

No idea what to blog about.. brain cells are usually dead at the end of a typical workday. However, there's no lessons the next few days due to PSLE oral! Hurray!

Anyway, I'm back blogging. Quite inspired by Peiling's blog so decided to dig up photos of the several occasions when I was gowned. =)


Heehee.. I'm sure many of us had attended this PAP kindergarten 'graduation', with the fake airport background behind. This should be taken somewhere in 1986. Posted by Picasa


Years later... at the NUS commmencement ceremony (convocation), July 2003 Posted by Picasa


NIE investiture, June 2005  Posted by Picasa


Yeah.. we are finally out of 'school'. Know that all my friends had already posted these photos up on their blogs, and I'm the slowest!!  Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey i think it shoud be in 1987 rather than 1986 for your kindergarden grad right...=p dun think you are that old.. hee