Thursday, August 12, 2004

I'm in a 'sian sian' mode this morning.. and yep, I guess in the midst of a blogging dry spell too.. *gloom*.

Have you ever woke up early in the morning, rushed to get ready to get out of the house, squeezed into the crowded bus or MRT, feeling blue and start to wonder why you're rushing through your life? Hmm, and now I'm wondering if I'm experiencing Thursday blues now!!

Luckily for me, I'm living in hall now as the morning crowd at Boon Lay bus interchange or MRT is super duper disgusting!! It seems that half of Singapore is squeezed into this 'wild wild western' part of Singapore, there's a huge crowd trying to get out and get back into this place every morning and evening. Even in places in Sembawang or Woodlands, the crowd can always disperse in different directions, but not here.. Okay, I shan't complain as my poor classmates are going through all this everyday, while I can take my own sweet time to wake up everyday, walk to school and then walk back to my room for a nap anytime.

I'm in a grouchy mood this morning, as I woke up exceptionally early this morning for my driving lesson but was still caught in the morning rush.. realised that I'm having a tummyache (wanted to LS), I'm late and I've lost my EZ link card (maybe on 199) after I've alighted. Sigh.. I'm not that upset over the lost of the Giro-linked Ezlink, but there's other contents inside the cardholder that I didn't want to lose, and I had no mood for driving lesson since I was terrible late and super irritated with the crowd at Boon Lay, so I went back to school. I finally saw the long 179 queue that stretched till the waiting queue of 199 and I really 'peifu' all the NTU pple who can go through this everyday, I must kow-tow to them..

No comments: