Tuesday, January 06, 2004

Happy new year!

This is my first blog for this year.. so this is quite significant in a way. Hee hee.. The past few days of the year had really gone very well for me, attended a 4d3n chalet with all my favourite friends, met up with my squadmates (how i miss them!) and started on a great job which I really like. Even managed to go shopping for new year's clothes... Hmm, everything had been going on so well that I'm praying hard that the rest of the 51 weeks of the year will be just like this. Too good to be true, hee hee..but at least that's a good start for me. Seems like all my worries of the previous year are solved with me starting to work, and my tuition kids are back again after the hols. How I love them, and the extra income they are providing me, of course! Hopefully my Ramunia trip will be as good as what Giam had experienced the previous few days.. I'm only hoping that it'll be half as good and I'll be satisfied. I think that this is really a critical period (a stressful one!) for me at the moment, and after that's over I'll be just looking forward to CNY happily! Of course, CNY will still come whether I got my 4 star award or not.. but well.. just want to boost my morale and ego to greater heights for the coming new year! =P

No comments: