Friday, December 07, 2012

It's December.. I'm back...

I realised the past few posts were all made in December, when I get really bored inspired during the hols. Anyway, I'm back again. This may be my one and only post for this year but nevertheless, I'll just write something as I'm in the mood right now. This is the first day I'm in the Philippines (yesterday was just taking the flight and exploring K's place) so I'm thinking of recording the stuff I'll see around here. Therefore you see, last year I had a motivational blog in mind and this year I intend to transform it into a travel journal. We'll see if that will happen..

I also changed the template for the blog after using the last one for many years, I just revisited the blog this morning and realise that the width and border of the blog are all out of place. I dont really bother to customize it like the previous one and just adopt the nicest template blogger can provide me at the moment. :)

No comments: