Friday, December 01, 2006

Just when the hols finally started..



Ah Choo!!! I'm down with flu. Sad huh? I'm hoping to fully recover before I depart for my trip, as it's really terrible to be sick when I'm overseas. I'll feel too sleepy and sickly to enjoy it.

Many of my colleagues had been taking turns to fall sick eversince we started to clear out our mess of papers and books last week, it was super dusty and we were in the air-con staff room doing paperwork most of the times. The virus is super powerful and I thought I'm quite strong as I was feeling quite alright despite sleeping so little everyday (just can't get used to early morning hours).

It started with a bit of headache yesterday, after I rushed back from my medical screening to take a nap. I then decided to give my colleague's wedding dinner a miss as I was too tired to get up. This morning I started to feel a bit of soreness in my throat, so I went to school to get my supplies of lozenges and anti-swelling medicine. I always keep my own stock of all these things as I'm very wary of getting sick with sore throat (just see the picture above, so kiasu right? =P). Then I just kept sneezing and sneezing the whole day..

I came back home feeling so sick and went to sleep right after drinking the chinese herbal tea mum made for me. While I was sleeping, she went out to get the panadol cold relief tablets and sachets of hot remedy for me. So I'm fully armed to combat the flu if it doesn't get any better!

No comments: