Friday, November 24, 2006

Online shopping


A colleague is into online shopping lately and I also jumped onto the bandwagon to get some pretty accessories from taiwan. Afterall, a girl can never resist the temptation to keep buying those funky cutie accessories, though we don't have hundred pair of ears for all those earrings.

Online shopping had never appeal to me, and I am always quite skeptical about it as I'll never buy clothes off the rack without trying (unless I'm having shopping spree in Bangkok). Anyway, the taiwanese seller who is aunctioning her accessories in yahoo has really sweet things and I ordered this clover necklace. More because I'm quite attracted by the nice colourful gems rather than the common belief of getting clover to give me good luck. The best part was, the necklace was delivered looking as nice as it was on the website. =)

P/S: Hehe, forgot to add, my collegue has this site where she is helping friends make orders from Taiwan.. take a look if you like exclusive accessories from 'Gong' (Korean show) etc.

1 comment:

Joanne said...

hey thanks for recommending the website! i had a look and i saw a pair of very pretty clover-leaves earrings! =)