Wednesday, June 15, 2005


Pretty Chinese teachers.. Posted by Hello

As we sat around the table waiting for the whole course of the wedding dinner to take place, most of us were talking about the topic of marriage and wedding. Well, I think it's a common scene since we're all girls and most women spend a lot of their time wishing for a happy marriage to complete their life. And a perfect wedding, as well. It always happened during a wedding dinner. Naturally.

I was quiet. Frankly, I have not much opinions on what my own wedding dinner would be like. None, if possible. I tried closing my eyes and tried visualizing how it would be.. but the whole idea is just too cliche for me to stomach.

Two years before this, getting married is definitely not a thing for me. However in these few years, some people around me are either getting engaged or married. Slowly, bit by bit, I accepted the fact that it might happen to myself one day. But then again, it mightn't. Well, well.. people do change a lot in their twenties.

Anyway, it's easy to spot me in the above pic as I'm the one looking like an Indian. This had happened as I had spent 80% of my waking hours of the past 2 weeks out in the sea. For the remaining two weeks of my hols (gasp! how times flies..), I think I deserve a break and I'm finally flying off to the island resort in another 38 hours. More blogging after that..=)

No comments: